Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
UJ 1699 - RP Saloon

Looking for RP Saloon, Chassis 175090, sold on Ebay Sept 2004, Reg No sold Oct 2004, Age related number not known....

Previous owner wishes to find this car, but I have no record on the Register of where it is.

As updates from Assoc. Membership Secs. has stopped almost completly since the Register was compiled some 18 months ago, I have no updates to enable me to track this one down.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Sandy Croall
Registrar A7CA

Re: UJ 1699 - RP Saloon

Sandy,

Are you suggesting that each club should send you a list of the cars belonging to their members periodically ? If so how often would you like them ?

I ask at each A7CA meeting at Gaydon, it does not have much effect, and the occasional email to the club memb secs. Only Cornwall, Norfolk, PWA7C and Essex + some of the Registers really respond.

The last listing from the PWA7C added/amended details for over 300 cars.

Since May 2005, 400+ cars have been added to the Register......

Sandy

Sandy, I note that my RP still doesn't feature on the chassis register. Is there a problem, or do I need to re-submit my details?

Chassis 176617
Car n° B8 238

Bruce

Reckless - Re. Chassis 176617, it is on the A7CA web site, I've just had a look, go to

http://www.a7ca.org/Registers/Chassis%20175,000%20to%20230,000.pdf

It's a pdf file so even though it states 'Done' at bottom LH corner of screen, wait for the file to load up.

Sandy

Reckless,

If you go to the register on the web site as Sandy suggests, and your car still does not appear then click the 'refresh page' button on your internet browser; you may be looking at a page stored on your computer from a previous occasion when you looked at the web site. By clicking 'refresh' you ensure that your computer downloads the page as it is now.

Hope this helps, if not give me an email as I am the A7CA webmaster and need to know if things are not working correctly.

Malcolm

Found it, thanks! There's a duplicate entry so it might be best to delete one of them.