Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Where is the Reverend Foote-Bottome?

Hello Seveners.

Anybody know what has happened to our old friend Foote-Bottome?
He has not posted anything on this site for months.
Hope nothing nasty has occured to him while he was perhaps on some safari somewhere in Africa.

C.Joiner
Angry of the Old Boys Club is very quite too, what?

Re: Where is the Reverend Foote-Bottome?

The old boy was last seen wandering around at Bognor Regis two weeks back in full safari kit holding back elephants and wildebeest thundering along the road to let the A7OC Autumn Amblers into the Royal Norfolk Hotel. He seems to have found his true vocation at last. Gawd bless him.

Re: Where is the Reverend Foote-Bottome?

Gentlemen, My old verger Peter advised me that I was subject of speculation. I thought I would tell you of my adventures . I was indeed at Bognor Regis in my A7 . It was my birthday recently and the quoir boys cleaned it after had languished in my orchard as I spent a long 4 months in north Africa with my Sister Jocaster, so I thought I would give it a run and visit the natives there. We had been to Marrakesh to look for clues to the wherabouts of Lost army of Cambyses missing since 523BC. At a place called Tuna el-Gebel Jocaster got involved with some undesirables and there was an incident with some camels,best glossed over! so I wish you all my best wishes