Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Help Wanted, please

I would like some help with details of the following cars which are not on the Register of Surviving A7’s, but were at the Amberley Working Museum Rally 2006, in West Sussex, according to the programme listing. With loads of cars there (200+) from 1899 to Post war, this seems to have been an interesting Rally – There were 42 A7’s on the Programme.

The Cars I seek details of are :-

PM 6293_____1924 Tourer,____Owner Colin Stoner
LT 7209_____1933 Tourer,____Owner Colin Groves
CPB 678_____1936 Ruby,______Owner P. Thompson
EPA 962_____1938 Ruby,______Owner Paul Payne

The following cars seem to have Age Related Numbers and therefore may be on the Register under their former Registration Number.

842 UXC____1935 Ruby,_______Owner Dennis Belcher
114 UXL____1938 Ruby,_______Owner Mr & Mrs Lewis
USU 163____1938 Sports (Special?)__Owner J. Kent

USU 163 appears in the Register with only the Reg No. and Type = Ruby, no other details.

PM 6293, I would have thought to have been on the Pram Hood Register, but it’s not on the recent listing I’ve received.

Any help in the owners contacting me with the details of their cars would be most appreciated, either email via the A7CA web site www.a7ca.org to the Registrar or the Register details ‘submissions’ page or on this Forum.

How did I know about this, I was browsing Google images for ‘Austin Seven’ and one of the views was from the Amberley Working Museum rally, this took me to their web site where I got all the details. If you want to look as well, go to Google (the normal text search) and type in Amberley Working Museum.

Sandy Croall
A7CA Registrar

Re: Help Wanted, please

One query solved!

It looks as if LT 7209 should be LJ 7209, a very nice looking AH Tourer.

Many thanks to Mike Whittome for the photo he sent me.

Amazing how many queries are down to 'clerical error' in reading someones writing.

O for D, Y for V, etc etc.

Sandy .......