Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Mk 1 Ruby Sliding roof details - Wanted

I've had a request for details - photo's / sketches - for a Mk 1 Ruby sliding roof, this is the last part of a full restoration. He has some parts of the original roof, but not sure how it all fits together and what's missing, etc.

This is not my area of expertise, therefore, where can I direct the enquirer (Gerard N.) to please. I have an email address.

PS - Is the Ruby sun roof the same as a RP - Pytchley. I know the RP's is different to the RN's.

Sandy

Re: Mk 1 Ruby Sliding roof details - Wanted

My Ruby, my camera and myself are all coinciding this weekend. I have a "restored" sunroof, but it seems to work well enough. There is one error in the routing of the fabric, but I can point that out so you don't copy it! I'll happily take some pictures and send them to you. Just let me know the email address to send them to!

Geoffrey

Hi, I have the drawings. where would you like them . With urgent austin,s pics . you will have cracked it!

All help gratefully recieved, I will pass them on.

So I've added my email addy to this posting.

Please note this is to be changed soon because of exessive spam - currently about 75 a day AFTER the server has blocked some (from email addy being posted elsewhere).

Many thanks Sandy

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in sorting out photos, I have a pile of them waiting to be sent, but forgot to write down your email address. Can you please email me, and I'll send them back by return.

Regards,

Geoffrey

Obviously ignore the above, as ur address was still there after all, I'm just a bit blind! Pictures on the way....

G