Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Any owners in Stoke-on-Trent area ?

I've always fancied a Seven - even before I was old enough to drive.
Time has come to do something about this dream (for my 50th birthday in 2007 ?) but people have said I might find one unsuitable for me.
Is there anyone in Stoke-on-Trent area (I live at Werrington but more than willing to travel) have a Seven I could have a look at and drool over :-)
Could be one the road or just a pile of bits, Ruby, box or special - all are of interest to me.

Thanks.

Paul Humphries.

Re: Any owners in Stoke-on-Trent area ?

I've just re-read my message and want to make things clear.
I'm not after a car to buy, at present, but rather would like to have a look at other peoples (even if pile of bits !) to see if a Seven will suit me.

Thanks.

Paul Humphries

Paul,

the best way to find out about A7s is to join a Club. I would think the two clubs with active centres near you are:

The Pre-War Austin Seven Club - Sec. Alan Failess, alan@austinracing.co.uk

and

The Midlands Austin Seven Club - Sec. Simon Green, simongreen01@hotmail.co.uk

Why not contact them and see if there is a meeting near you.

Good luck,

Ruairidh Dunford
Scottish Austin Seven Club

Paul,

Im in Market Drayton, just over the border into Shropshire, though my car is in Whitchurch. Your more than welcome to come and have a look. Currently 7/8 of the way through an engine re-build.

I'm only an hour away (by Seven) in Stockport if you want to sample a 32 saloon in bits or on the road, both versions available or inspection. Regards Dave