Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A sad sad decision!

Hi everyone.Its a very unfortunate time for me at this present moment.Iam affraid that ive had no choice but to put my 1933 A7 Arrow project up for sale on ebay due to unforseen circumstances and priorities.If anyone is interested on veiwing ,my car is on the A7 part of ebay.I have my fathers projects to keep me busy this year and in time will return to A7s when funds will allow. Many thanks nigel hammond.

Re: A sad sad decision!

Hi Nigel. Just a suggestion, but as contributers to this forum have helped you in the past, why not also log your car onto the For Sale section of this website? There must be many like me who never bother looking at ebay, but read this site avidly - it may help you in a quick disposal. Cheers, Bill

Re: Re: A sad sad decision!

Thanks bill for your reply and advice. Perhaps i should have notified on this forum,before the entry on ebay,Tiz a very sad moment to do this whole thing,but in time i will finally return with owning what is to me the best vintage production car of all time.nigel.