Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Austin Sevens on films

This is a trial to see if I can get Video onto the forum.

The following clip (hopefully) is of some film I took of some ScA7C events held in 2005.

There is some film of the Loch Lomond Run including the cars climbing the 1 in 4 Ascent over Glen Douglas (listen out for Bob Flockart's C/R gearbox!).

Also filmed is our National Rally this features my "bare chassis" '24 car, the Ceilidh, rally field then some of Steve Hodgson ripping the chassis around the driving tests followed by other cars and finally my darling wife concentrating hard in the chummy!!

Hope you don't fall asleep watching it!

Cheers

Ruairidh

Re: Austin Sevens on films

I fell asleep waiting for it to download - I've only got dial up!

It works perfectly! I must call you. Mac

Dial up will be a problem for Video I'm afarid, soory.

Peut-être vous pourriez essayer de visiter votre bibliothèque pour un raccordement rapide. J'ai quelques film et photos d'une de mes voitures sur Mont Ventoux que vous pouvez aimer voir ?

Cheers/salut

Ruairidh

Ruairidh,

How stupendously exciting - it works for me!!

Well done, this is going to put the information and lecture sessions into a whole new goldfish bowl.

All I need now is a suitable camera.

Mike

Superb, quite superb...

Well done, absolutely superb; one teeny criticism for me would be the music over the driving scenes as I find engines make the best music.
I suppose I will now have to stop promising myself a movie camera and actually open my wallet!

Brian, there's an interesting aspect to the videos, we can now listen to what's wrong with other peoples cars, we can now hear what that grunching noise in in the rear diff......

We MIGHT even be able to give sound advise!

Oh dear me, come on Dr Gloom.

Algie

Unfortunately it's not for the want of Broadband that I have a dial-up connection. We live too far from the exchange and can't get it.

Mont Ventoux. Did it May last year. Going to have a bash at Le Canigou this year, or at least as far up as I can get....

This is the way forward !
I want to do so much so little time -
I'd like to off load these onto web site proper, but in the mean time any one got some more ?

You do know these are going out into space and the ether to be picked up millions of years from now - and thats no joke ?