Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The best DAY of my life so far....

Due to Sand.., sorry I mean, Algie's comments concerning the best WEEKEND of my life I have made the following short clip of the best DAY of my life.

I drove in the Ulster and Tanya arrived in my friends 1918 Sizzarre Berwick, just like the one my Great Grandfather drove. Following a day of food, dancing and music from friends and pupils of Tanya we continued up in the tower room in front of a log fire with pipes, fiddles and more dancing. At 5:30am everyone except 3 friends and ourselves had left. We couldn't get a taxi to take us to our accomodation so our friend Helen volunteered to drive us there in the only car she was insured on, the Pearl Cabriolet. Tanya, in her wedding dress, crammed in the back between the two chaps and I gave driving guidance in the front!! Memorable and fitting end to a fantastic day.

At the end you can see us heading off on the best HOLIDAY of our life in the Chummy I was brought home from the maternity ward in. We drove all around France with our tent for a month, wonderful!

Cheers

Ruairidh