Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Spreading the word, sharing the fun!

Dear all,

since posting some of the Scottish Club films (and others), lots of people have e-mailed me to say how much they enjoyed them, I will post more here and also on our own website

www.austin7.co.uk

We recently decided that you can also download free back issues of our club magazine "Meshing Point"

(see www.austin7.co.uk/index.php?page=magazine)

hopefully you may find them of interest. Loads of pictures of events and having fun in A7s also!

This forum is so good we have shut our own and will now direct people to this one (with Mac and Jason's permission of course).

Ruairidh Dunford
Chairman
ScA7C

Re: Spreading the word, sharing the fun!

I can certainly vouch for the Meshing Point newsletters, they are excellent and very professional looking too

Re: Re: Spreading the word, sharing the fun!

Here, here.

Mike

Re: Re: Re: Spreading the word, sharing the fun!

Agreed. I've only last week emailed a letter of congratulations to the new Editor of Meshing Point. And this is no reflection on past Editor Ruairdih !! (he also did a great job). The excellent reproduction of photos is commendable, in particular the one of the Outer Hebrides - well worth framing. Cheers, Bill in Oz

Hello Ruairidh,

All power to you.I too have really enjoyed the clips, as have my Grandsons. I I am a bit worried about what they will expect me to do with my XChummy, if ver it really rains down here again.

My only question/plea.

Is it possible to download the videos (or whatever they are called) so that I can play them back at will on my computer without having to have them load with jerks etc as the buffering catches up, and then replay themI know all that is not very technically put, but I am certain you know what I mean.

Regards

Barry R.

Barry,

If you look in c:documents and Settings { your user identity on the computer }Local SettingsTemporary Internet Files then you may well find a video file has been downloaded to your computer. Do this while you still have your web browser open in the background as sometimes these files are deleted when you close the browser program. It may not work on your computer but it is worth a look.