Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Swallow 7

I wonder how much the Austin 7 Swallow saloon will retail at? From the scant information available and the few pic's it looks good enough, sort of honest looking. I've not phoned the dealer as yet and as a learner lad when it comes to prices I would'nt know a fair price over an very very expensive buy.

My guess is around 13,000 - 13,500 pounds

Re: Swallow 7

max on road from what I can remember is £16000 but others can say if somone has paid more or less for a same car is it on e bay if so beware

Re: Re: Swallow 7

Dont know how big you are but they are very difficult to get into so check outbefore buying.
CHRIS
PS I am 182cms tall and I cannot get into the one at the Cotswold museum (woops I mean 6ft 1 inch)

Re: Swallow 7

A number of people have mentioned to me about making sure I will fit into it now! I'm 5'11 and 13 and 1/2 stone. The word is that the fit will be very very tight and not comphy.
The Swallow looks great tho, and its at a well respected dealership as is for 10 big ones or sprayed as original 15 big ones. Not much use if I can't drive it tho