Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Which price for a Seven ?

Hello,

I'm a french, i'm 17 years and passionate of old cars...my father has got two Fiat 500, Matra 530 and old motobike, and me, I have got a Simca 5, in England, I believe that the name of this car is "little Mouse"...i live in Brittany and I love the Rosengart and Austin Seven but in France, there are no more of this and I ask you to know how much is that? And if a person has got a car for sale, I prefer the Tourer of 20's but I love all other model...

Excuse my English, it's shameful...

Thanks, Quentin.

Re: Which price for a Seven ?

I should not worry about your English Quentin, it is a lot better than my French.
I cannot help you with obtaining a car but wish you all the best in finding one.
Just a thought, there must be at least a French Rosengart club, perhaps they can help.

Re: Re: Which price for a Seven ?

Thank you Brian for your response...I forgot to say that I prefer a model to be restored, that do not frighten me with how much can find a Seven to be restored?

Quentin.

Re: Re: Re: Which price for a Seven ?

Quentin,

The following may be of help to you if you do not already have the information.

The Austin Seven Clubs Association Magazine shows the following .......

Amicale Austin Seven de Provence

Pierre Borgarino
Le Chene
Chemine de Sts.Peres
Route de Galice
Aix-en-Provence
France

The Website gives an email address .........

borg@cegetel.net

Bon chance

Mike

Re: Re: Re: Re: Which price for a Seven ?

Hello Quentin
I also live in Brittany and am a member of the ABVA (Association Bretagne Vehicules Anciens )and in the Club there are several Rosenngart,s ,have a look at their web site www.abva.net, there are 2 Austin Sevens I am aware of in Brittany, one is a 34? box registered Dept.29 and a Chummy registered Dept 35, the Rossengart did the Tour de Bretagne last year ( I am doing it again this year,but in my MGB GTV8 ) If you are intrested contact Rene Alba,Rue Moulin de Papier, St Brieuc ,22???

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Which price for a Seven ?

Hello Nigel,

I know this club since I am member and my parents also since several years...and René is a friend of me and my parents. Moreover, I occup myself of the forum and the secondary site of A.B.V.A.(http://quentinabva.net). I live besides in St-Brieuc.
I know a person who has a Rosengart LR2 1928 and another which has a Seven Opal 1938...Me, which I prefer they are the first Seven but the others interest me too.

Where are you in Brittany?
My parents make the "Tour de Bretagne" every year and me also but this year, I cannot because of the examinations...

Thanks, Quentin.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Which price for a Seven ?

Hello Quinton
I know the Opal you mean,the white one with purple wings, I live in St Vran,between Merdingrac and Colnee.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Which price for a Seven ?

Ok Nigel,

I see where you are located...Do you have other old vehicles besides your MG B? For my part, I have a Simca 5 light Van "Michelin" de 1947, old motor cycles and a Terrot of 1925.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Which price for a Seven ?

Whilst on the subject, are there any A7s/rosengarts/dixies in Paris?