Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hand books.

I have been asked by a friend to help him find a reprinted hand book for his 1932 RN. I have rung several people who advertise having them to no avail. Do we know who actually has them.. Mac

Re: Hand books.

Mac,

Malcolm Watts and I are in the process of scanning in the A7CA collection of handbooks and parts lists. It is our intention that they will be uploaded onto the Association Website from where they can be downloaded freely.

Mail me offline...

Hope this helps. We will be making an open request to people who can help supply good copies of handbooks the Association does not have in it's collection. Some are in a very poor state having been handled over the years and all help will be most gratefully recieved.

Cheers

Ruairidh

Mercury vintage services on 01945 430058 print the Austin Seven Workshop Manual and reprints of the Handbook and parts lists. 715D and 888 respectively for the 3 speed RN. Dave Mann.

Thanks guys. Ruairidh, I have several parts and hand books , will mail you list. David I rang Sue at mercury a few days ago and she said she could not help me, But I will ring again and quote your nos. I have 888 parts , so that is a help . Thanks