Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Austin Seven AOJ 925

Does anyone know the whereabouts of a cabriolet registered AOJ 925. I have some some years to add to its ownership history.

Re: Austin Seven AOJ 925

This is currently for sale through Gavin McGuire (commission seller) in Surrey. See advert in Automobile June issue. I believe this is for sale due to the death of the owner.

AOJ 925 is in the Register as a 2 seater, and is confirmed with a body number of "APD 2113", therefore I wonder if this is a Cabriolet or is memory playing tricks and it's a drop head coupe!

I've checked Gavins web site and the car is not listed, so presumably is sold, or at the least the commision sales are not illustrated. Of course I've just stopped having 'The Automobile' so cannot check it out.

Sandy Croall
Registrar A7CA

Hi

Here is a copy of the relevant bit of the advert from the Automobile (June):

Regards

Colin

Re: Re: Austin Seven AOJ 925

Many thanks for the information. It was an absolute coincidence that the car was being advertised at the same time as I made my inquiry. Your attachment did not transmit on this wewbsite.

Brian Bartlett

Colin, attachment OK for me - and I'm on dial-up.

So, there is still a June edition of The Automobile in our local shop, thus saw advert today.

Yes a PD.

Brian, many thanks for your email, I have advised the sellers that you have material from the past.

Sandy

Re: Re: Austin Seven AOJ 925

July issue of The Automobile has SOLD overprinted on advert. Perhaps we will find out soon who has acquired this car.

Re: Re: Re: Austin Seven AOJ 925

Dave, Many thanks for your interest,

Brian Bartlett