Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Trying Photobucket

Hi Hope you dont mind, thgought I would try a pic of my car.

Re: Trying Photobucket

Not at all Chris. Here's one of mine taken from a similar angle. Funnyly enough, I was doing my first photobucket on another site at the same time as you were posting. Fingers crossed!

Cheers, Dave

Re: Re: Trying Photobucket

Oops! Ok, what have I done wrong?
D.

Re: Re: Re: Trying Photobucket

Try again.

D.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Trying Photobucket

Well done Dave.

I hesitate to ask, but is your car in Sandy's register?

Mike

Chris,well done with the picture. You must be very proud of your Seven which is obviously in excellent nick (or nic in that case???).

Should I suggest that you report to Sandy so that he may put the numbers in the Chassis Register?

Mike

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Trying Photobucket

Hello Mike,
Yes the car is on the register.
She is now well on the way to to her former glory - chassis up and running and much body welding completed.
Cheers, Dave

Here's my YD! Not used for a year or two.

Good show Graham - another pic under control.

I fancy a go in OY - like the look of that.

Mike

Hi Dad!

Mike, hope you noticed the supercharger on OY...

Mike,

being an anorak... you say ".... hesitate to ask, but is your car in Sandy's register?"

Uhmmmm, it's not my Register, it belongs to the Association which by extension is every Member Club, Associate Club and the various Registers, and thus by further extension every person who is a member of any of the above....phewwww.

I'm only the present keeper of the Register for the Association and everybody else, it's there for every person interested in A7's, past, present and future.

Sandy Croall
Member Cornwall A7 Club
Registrar A7CA

It was the blower that initially caused me to comment. What a fun motorcar that must be. I bet you enjoy the traffic-light grand prix.

Mike

Sandy,

I knew that would provoke a comment! And I know that what you say is totally correct.

But I feel that the Register, like our cars, is only in custody for others in the future.

You look after it so well and with such dedication that 'Sandy's Register' seems appropriate if only whilst you are in post. Thank you, on behalf of the movement for maintaining it so well.

Mike

What a great pair of cars!
I'll be right over.....
- John Edwards, Vancouver, Washington, USA