Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Ulster

Could anybody direct me to some photos of an Ulster floor pan. I'm trying to make one and need to look at some pictures to get it clear in my mind.
Thanks for any help/advise.

Re: Ulster

The only shot I really need is of the rear prop tunnel above the axle banjo down to where it joins the lower prop tunnel. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Re: Ulster

Andrew,

As it happens i had mine upside down at the weekend and took a couple of photos, Its a reasonable replica. The reason it was upside down was so i could cut out the hideous over sized spare wheel well to replace it with a copy of an original shape well. The front of the prop tunnel was also the wrong size to fit round the fabric coupling so that was receiving some attention. The last three pics are my body shell, the first is the original ulster spare wheel well i have copied.

Hope that is of some use.

Regards

Rob

Re: Re: Re: Ulster

Andrew - your email address has been rejected each time I've tried. If you contact me direct via email with your snailmail address I might be able to assist. (I'm too dumb to be able to send anything via this steam machine). Cheers, Bill in Oz

Re: Re: Re: Ulster

I have found some more pictures in another folder that may be more use.

These show the rear of the floor from the top. Note the battery box, this would normally be under the passenger seat but i have put it back behind the seat so that the battery box does not hang down below the chassis.

This shows the battery box in position from below

Hope these help.

Regards

Rob

Re: Ulster

Thanks Rob thats just what I wanted.