Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Amberley museum

Having looked at the website it seems the vintage car show, held in April of this year, attracted some very interesting vehicles. Has anyone here exhibited at this show? I would appreciate an insight prior to my booking in for next years show. Thank you

Re: Amberley museum

Hi, birdman.
The show is as best as you can get, the cars are all superb and you will get a selection that you don`t get in other shows.
Also the exibits in the grounds are second to none you are garanteed to enjoy both spring and autum event,
good luck with your entries.
Jon Milne.

Re: Re: Amberley museum

Hi Birdman
Amberley vintage car day is a great day out. We have a 3 day excursion from our local A7 centre to take part in the April event. As Jon says its not just the amazing selection of visiting cars but the whole museum complex which is well worth a visit. One day is not really sufficient to take in everything.
Gordon

Thanks chaps, yes it sounds great, I will have to trailer my car to Amberley as its a motorway trip for me of some distance. Book into an local B@B AND ENJOY ONE OF THE FIRST SHOWS OF THE NEW SEASON oopps left cap lock on. Most likely get down on Friday evening.

Book the B&B early if you want to stay close to Amberley. This is a very popular weekend and a lot of people stay over for a couple of nights.
Gordon

Thanks for tip off Gordon, you would'nt know the date for the weekend show by any chance, it is'nt on thier website. I'm interested in the April show at the moment.
David L.

David
The date is Sunday April 6th. If you go to their web site http://www.amberleymuseum.co.uk/index2.html then to 'Special Events' and 'April' you should see it.
We travel over on Saturday and return home Monday. The first year we had so much trouble finding a B&B that we ended up staying near Bognor. The B&B is so good and perfect for 4 couples, that we have not bothered changing it.
Gordon

As it turns out I shall travel down on the day with my '7' in tow. Is there an A7 'staging area', lets hope the weather improves