Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My site of images and comments on them

As you all know I have been building a fairly large site of images of Austins, (mostly Ulsters) at www.austinharris.co.uk.

What would be really good is if people want to comment on the pictures that they do it directly onto the site, (they is an add comment box after each image.)

If you register and are logged in they will show up immeadiatly, if not I have to approve them.

I now have the information that I have been trying to get from LAT about ordering prints and requesting searches of the images. As soon as I get a chance I will put up a page explaining it all on the site.

Re: My site of images and comments on them

Very, very good site you have created. Fascinating.

I know not everyone into 7's are interested with the competition side, but even they will be impressed by these photos.

F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C (said like Murray Walker!).

Well done!

Here! Here!

(but can you do the same for Amilcars?)

Good job.

I saw this web site at Eddie Angle's the other day (he has broadband) and a terrific collection of images.

He wanted one of the images for Christmas, I understand he rang LAT (I presume) but not much help even for cost's.

Therefore he and I look forward to the additional page re. ordering prints etc.

Sandy Croall
Cornwall A7 Club.