Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Sandy, ideal for moving your Chistmas lights around the village, get a bid in quick!

Sandy, see ebay item number 260191543160. I recall you were considering building something similar last Christmas or was it the Christmas before?

Jeff

Re: Sandy, ideal for moving your Chistmas lights around the village, get a bid in quick!

I see it is in Bradford-on-Avon. Perhaps it is new old stock from Seven Workshop.

I bet it goes quickly in top gear!

Mike

Re: Sandy, ideal for moving your Chistmas lights around the village, get a bid in quick!

That's Dave at The Austineers: highly recommended !!!

Re: Re: Sandy, ideal for moving your Chistmas lights around the village, get a bid in quick!

Just seen it!!
I reckon it would be perfect to go on the back of the pick up truck I am making!!!
As you chaps point out , it is much like the idea Sandy has had for a while.

Steve

Ho, Ho, Ho, just the job, and I was in Seven Workshop the other day too, but this must have been in Austineers, no wonder Dave disappeared so quick.... Ian would probably have pointed it out to me, but he was away and Mr Kirkwood was dispensing spares.

Never understood that, the Retail part 'Seven Workshop' and the workshop is 'Austineers'

Sandy in a very windy Cornwall, BUT so far the Christmas lights structures have survived, which is just as well, it's switch on in a few days time.

Sandy

Re: Re: Sandy, ideal for moving your Chistmas lights around the village, get a bid in quick!

Don't you just love Dave's Austin Seven shelf at the back of the workshop? Sevens stored two high!

Mike

Re: Re: Re: Sandy, ideal for moving your Chistmas lights around the village, get a bid in quick!

Plus a J40 above them (he`ll have to plant a Bean stalk to get to them soon Mike!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sandy, ideal for moving your Chistmas lights around the village, get a bid in quick!

He might just have one outside already - made of old halfshafts.

Mike