Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Austin Seven Ruby

Hi,

I have recently inherited an old austin seven ruby. It is a lovely little car but one that is in some need of restoration. I am at a little bit of a miss as to where to source the parts for a restoration project. It would be handy if any of you could point me in the right direction. I have recently been offered a few hundred pounds by a local mechanic for the car, but i dont know how much the car is worth and im wary that he might be trying to fleece me. the car doesn't run, it also needs a new interior and re chroming, does anyone have a rough idea how much it could be worth?

thanks

C

Re: Austin Seven Ruby

Please can you give an indication of whereabouts you live as it may be possible that there is a spares supplier near to you which would avoid postage charges. Also, it may be that an Austin Seven owner near you may be able to advise.

Re: Re: Austin Seven Ruby

Im in Lancashire

Re: Austin Seven Ruby

Contact Alan Fairless of Pre War A 7 Club alan@austinracing.co.uk who will be able to put you in touch with an A7 enthusiast near you.