Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wonderful austin seven

Hallo Boys, I seems such along time since I came on our forum, but you are SO technical , a girl hardly knows what you are talking about. Anyway I had to tell you my adventure. Well, you remember all that rain. we were flooded out, and I had to get Grandmama to the Doctors. The only car that got to the surgery was MY '27 Chummy! my beau put the picture on for me. luv Tiggs

Re: Wonderful austin seven

Well done Tiggy (and well done the Chummy) I suspect that few of we blokes would have ventured out in the floods. Hope it did not affect you or the Chummies home.

Struth, Tiggy what a wonderful woman you are, so brave, puts those other gentlemen of this forum to shame. Oh no! you have a beau, dash Tiggy, that means tennis is out for this year.

Hope Grandma replaced your wet shoes by the way, or did you rest them on your beau through the floods?

Algi..

Re: Re: Wonderful austin seven

Hi Tiggs,

Who has been chalking on your number plate then?

Mike

Hallo , Mr Michael, I have to be incognito. It is part of my mystery!

ha ! Tig's good to see you back on the block...what.. ?
thought you'd stopped talking to me after the x/mas dinner and the terrible incident with the trifle.
Ye Gods I explained several times I was only trying to wipe it up for you - me little raver.

Anyway old girl,ever have problems like that again give me a call,I am RAC trained you know, happy to help you dry out.....

Toodle pips Tiger er Tig's

mmmmm

Boys, boys, boys! We wondered if Tiggy Arbuthnot had finished her detox and now we know what she's up to,......yes same old tricks, trying to beguile another Austin man into her life. Ever since she finished that crude ad. for ****stone tyres, [you know the one, many men will recognise Tiggy from the laying on her back pose!]...She has just got to get back into the limelight. So she took her box seven out in the rain, oh big deal. She took my Alisdare out into the rain and the cogniscenti will all know what happened then!!! I told you then Ms. Arbuthnot that it was his daddy's 3 litre Bently. It's no big deal Tiggy, about as big as when you had your little moustache removed when we were at finishing school. Box sevens are driven by many of us girls but mine is the best Austin seven ever, by far the prettiest on the block. I dare you to print a photo of you in your seven, then I would do the same and we could leave it to real men to decide, men not influenced by a show of knickers which not only weren't French but look as if they came from The Woolworth. I warn you now that my Austin is ten foot nine inches from stem to stern - now there's a challenge boys, identify that one. Love to all, XXXX Millie McUlister