Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Essex Austin Seven Website

Essex Austin Seven Club website is now running at
www.ea7c.com

Re: Essex Austin Seven Website

Nice website Stephen!

Cheers

Ruairidh

Just had a peek at the new Essex site; very impressive and professional

I just get a 500 internal server error at the moment...

Re: Re: Essex Austin Seven Website

Appears to be running OK

Tried every which way to login and simply cannot access the site! Why can't it be easy like this site?

A colour wiring diagram that I could download. Much easier to follow those wires! I'm impressed with your website and hope other areas without ones will follow - yes, before you shoot me down, I know there are other excellent ones already. I can't volunteer to do it as I only compute by numbers. Richard

david
not sure what the problem is at your end. I have just accessed with no problems. Are you perhaps accessing from work which might have a ban set on the filters for some reason?

Hi Andy

Have now been able to access,albiet without registering. Whenever I try to register my detail is accepted and then when I go to login COMPUTER SAYS NO
Says something about my cookies needing to be switched on I'm no PC bod and I do not understand that at all. As for the actual site I think its very good indeed, I very much like the events calender setup.