Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
ebay

anyone having problems with e-bay listings. When I do a specific search under Austin Seven parts etc it just comes back with:

There was a problem with your request. Please try again.

Been happening for a few days. I have sent e-bay a question but wondered if it was just me?

Re: ebay

As a regular visitor to ebay (most days) I have not had any problems searching on their website for Austin Seven items - I generally type "Austin Seven" and this will throw up about 120 items, then I look at "Austin 7" on the results tab, usually a few more items & then "Austin Ruby" (I have a Ruby you see).

Worked fine just now - it could be you - have you cleared your history, cookies, etc., from your internet tools? Would suggest that you try this first to see if it clears the problem.

Good luck.

Regards

Gary

The best way to search for Austin 7 stuff on ebay is to use this term;

austin (7,seven)

It means that the results must have austin in, (it isn't case sensitive) and then have one or more of the terms in brackets.)

Saves looking at things twice when people enter Austin Seven 7 in the listing.

I agree, but this also brings up a fair amount of dross so I add -(steve,patti,mini) which gets rid of it.

Martin

Re: Re: ebay

Sorry No, got the same problem! But not just with Austin 7 or Austin seven or Austin(seven),(7) . I have tryed any word and the same thing pops up.... I don't like computers...
But this site is nuch better!

Re: Re: Re: ebay

Hi, Steve I prefer much better!! but I also agree with you this site is like no other !!!!!!!!

seems to have fixed itself