Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Great Austin/Morris Day at Brooklands

It was great to meet so many old car owners,especially A7 owners at Brooklands today. Apart from a few showers it was great if a bit cold.
It was great to meet Mac and thanks for giving me a spark plug, as I broke down again on the way with an oiled No2 plug!!
I even got up the Test Hill which is 1 in 4 at the top!(can't be much wrong with the car!!)A cavalcade ending under the Members Bridge on the banked section of track finished a perfect day.
I am using NGK A6 plugs, are they the right temperature plugs or should I go for hotter ones to avoid this No2 oiling? Mac gave me a Champion D10.
Any help as always greatfully received.
Chris

Re: Great Austin/Morris Day at Brooklands

Yes a very good day at Brooklands. Thanks to those who helped organise it. Lots of old friends to meet up with and much to see. The test hill was entertaining as usual and I am attempting to post some photos two of David Howe who went up so b-- fast he caught me napping and only just snapped him and then he was gone in a puff of smoke. The other is of Mac Bonar who took a much more leisurely approach. Sorry these are in reverse order, will have to sort out correct way of using Photobucket.

Re: Great Austin/Morris Day at Brooklands

You are SO kind David. Chris,glad to be of help . incidently the plug was a D16.

Re: Re: Great Austin/Morris Day at Brooklands

Mac. it was a good day all round! pity we could`nt out do those minor cars!!!!!!!