Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Austin 7 lengths!

I wondered why a cetain Tiggy Arbuthnot's forum contribution had received over 400 viewings. On reading the replies from readers I came upon a rather vindictive response from one Millie McUlister who claims to have a seven that is ten foot nine inches. Furthermore she brazenly dares any man to identify it. Leaving these girls spatts alone,I nevertheless wondered if different sevens can indeed be identified by length? Would readers who need an excuse to wander into the garage please post the model and exact length, preferably in old fashioned feet and inches on this site so that I can...er...well I could challenge the lady.

Re: Austin 7 lengths!

Have I missed out on this one!! If that is the case and nobody else will,I will take my measuring stick out to check the size of her seven.

Now now Jon, we need to know the size of YOUR 7 only!!! PS. will begrudgingly accept those millimeterial thingies. MF.

My 1929 model AD tourer is 9ft 4 ins from the front of the front tyres to the rear of the barrel type rear lamps. The overall width at the widest point is 3 ft 11 ins.
Hope that helps
Regards
Brian