Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Doctors coupe plans

Hi can anyone help with photos or drawings of the body construction for a doctors coupe 28/29, would like to construct a replica one of these, thanks Paul

Re: Doctors coupe plans

Hi Paul. Can't click on your email, so if you care to email me direct with your private address I can send a copy of the factory drawing via airmail. This doesn't give structural details, but at least the proportions of the '29 coupe body. I can also send you sketches/measurements of (a) a '27 Top Hat, (b) some of a '29 saloon and (c) a late-'30 saloon, all Longbridge and all of which should give you an idea of how Austin constructed things. Good Luck, Bill in Oz

Thanks Bill, I have forwarded an email to you, thanks for your help, regards Paul

Hi Bill,
would be keen on a copy of the plans for the A7 Doc coupe as I'm keen to build one, be nice to have some drawings to scale things off.

Thanks kind regards Damon ( damon@xtra.co.nz )

This may help you also:

photo tds05127_zps7edebe02.jpg

I have photos of Coupes in various stages of build that I will look out and post as well.