Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: National A7 Rally at Beaulieu, July 2014

Well done to all the helpers, a shame Beaulieu couldn't get the catering together,although I can't throw stones as I missed the 12 o'clock date.

Here're my photos including one of Nick(pm me if you want a copy Nick)- and yes the streaks are falling rain, albeit a bit short for stair rods

nice pics nick,

i notice there was one snuck in there from bonhams auction in kent last month.

i hope when my collection goes to auction it fetches those sort of prices

tony

ps: could be worse, i hear the ferarri that sold at bonhams goodwood the other week cost over £1million in commission alone

Yes, it was a great week-end Pat and myself enjoyed the run out on the Saturday, as normal organised by Nick of the Devon club. It was nice to see John Barlow behind his stall again, and to say hello to Vince Leek.S&P

Tony Leslie told us he was going on a trip to France with the MG club.

Fundraising in memory of Mick Kirkland.
A big thank you to everyone who added a donation to my collecting box at Wollaton Park and A7 Beaulieu, to raise funds for the Douglas Macmillan Hospice where Mick spent the last 10 weeks of his life.
I am doing a Mini Moonlight walk on Saturday night (12 July) to raise more funds so if anyone who missed the collections at autojumble would like to donate in memory of Mick ( I am sure you have lots of memories of him!)you can donate online or by text.

https://www.justgiving.com/teams/TheKirklands
Or
Text 'MRKS47 £10' to 70070

Thank you for all your kind messages and condolences. It is strange not having the A7 phone enquiries or callers for parts.

Hope you can support this worthy cause.
Joan Kirkland