Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Kirby Whiske Auction

I enjoyed an interesting visit to the auction yesterday. I hope the results will help with making the rest of Chris Dalby's life as comfortable as possible.
I came away with a box of mainly new pistons but not many complete sets I am wondering whether the purchasers of the other lots of pistons would like to compare their purchases with a view to swapping/selling to make up complete sets?
In hope, Martin.

Re: Kirby Whiske Auction

You've got a good idea there Martin, I heard many comments as I trolled through the debris, most were to the effect that to get what they wanted they would have to bid on several lots of non required items,it was almost as if they were sorted for that effect.Perhaps the SALES & WANTS section could be utilized to swapped unwanted purchases around?

Thats a great idea! I bought some ruby doors that came with 2 pairs of running boards which don't fit my ruby so would be happy to exchange these or sell them if they are any good to anyone?

Great idea! I have cornered the market in +60 slotted oil control piston rings. Does anyone have any +60 compression rings?

I've now put my list of orphan pistons on the sales and wants. Hope this will generate some interest.