Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Revcounter dial 'JPEG' file?

These were originally posted by Bruce White

I have a 5-60 speedo as a gif file. It will need some photoshop work to clean it up as its a tiny file dating from the days of floppy disks. Happy to send you a copy if it helps

Try here Rob http://bruce-white.austinharris.co.uk/Gauges.htm

Ian Mc.

Thanks, chaps.

Is there a similar file for a revcounter? I've seen a few posts mentioning that some cars had period revcounters fitted to them.

Use the speedo face and alter it to read RPM instead of MPH in photoshop or similar.

This is what I am doing for the 5" revcounter required for the Grasshopper replica. It will have a modern electronic revcounter innards fitted. I have a matching speedo, so although not the posh instruments fitted by the factory, they should look ok.

My answer to the need for a 5" rev counter for the GH replica, innards replaced with modern electronics! photo 10947297_808204622584403_8272741284778575182_o.jpg" />

Thanks to all the contributors.

I've now got to get it enlarged and printed so I can get it inside a Moggy Minor casing. I'm going to ask if they can also print it onto ali sheet to mimic the early A7 instrument faces.

Similar printed face I did for a split-screen Morris Minor to adapt a modern electronic revcounter.