Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Small world - 65 / Nippy near Horsham?

Nick it belongs to Howard Annett, who is attempting to finish off his Nippy after 26 years he lives close by

Thanks Jon

That will be three fairly close together when Jon E gets his later this month, and when mine comes back from Devon after finishing its major surgery!

Nick, dont forget there are 2 more in Banstead 15 miles away, with the Fowler brothers...........

And I'm sure there are two or three in the Worthing area too.
Sounds like an occasional Nippycentric gathering required!

Steve Hodgeson`s wife Gail, owns one in East Preston, just outside Worthing

Nick/Jon

Living In Horsham as I do it seems I should be building a Nippy instead of the Ulster rep I'm doing eh...

Would be good to meet up with you fella's sometime, especially when the project is finished, to have a Horsham/West Sussex Austin Seven day out eh...

Jon, did you ever send that fuel line filter gauze that sits inside the banjo to Howard? I haven't managed to get over to Howard as yet (work conspiring against me) but I'm certainly still in need of the gauze filter.. And the banjo for that matter

Cheers
Robbie

Good idea Robbie, a while yet before mine's on the road. A guess would be 5-6 months before driveable, but not fully finished I suspect.
How long is that piece of string?
Be good to see a few other similar cars though just to get some ideas as to how others have finished their vehicles.

Hi Nick

I'm a little further away from completing mine.. More like 12 months I'd reckon. I'm building an Ulster rep/special and take receipt of my Rod Yates fabricated body next month... The website below contains pretty up to date photos of progress...

Would be good to meet up over a beer or something to share ideas and problems :-)

My number is 07825790058, feel free to give me a shout sometime
Cheers
Robbie