Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Suicide

Rob,
I read on one of your postings, that R.H. have put a restriction on milage on your quote for insurance ? since when have they been doing that? in 40+ years of being with them, I have never had a milage restricton on any of my Policies

Jon. I told them that I did about 4000 miles per annum and had eight cars. They offered me a restricted mileage policy and when I told them I didn't have a speedometer with a mileage counter on it but they didn't seem to worry.

I have a 1.5mm steel cowl over the front half of my propshaft so it shouldn't run the risk of cutting my leg off if the fabric joint gives way.

Construction and use regs require mudguards I think. I was pulled over and issued with a fine many years ago when towing an unfinished small trailer. Unfinished to the extent that I hadn't fitted the mud guards !

Front wings are almost ready, just need to improve the shape of the wired front edge. Too 'square' at the moment. Steep learning curve!