Welcome to the Austin Seven Friends web site and forum

As announced earlier, this forum with it's respective web address will go offline within the next days!
Please follow the link to our new forum

http://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum

and make sure, you readjust your link button to the new address!

Welcome Austin seven Friends
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 1933 1934 AJ tourer hood

My AJ (AH) 1934 is stripped for restoration. I can either send you photos or you may not be that far away so please come and look.

Dave,

I have some woodwork from an AJ you are welcome to. From memory it is the the section (and related steel clips) that the rear sidescreens go into, around the waistline. PM me if you would like it - I will need to locate it...!

Robin, Ruaridh-I am very grateful to you both for your responses. Any and all information is of use at this point and you have both offered potentially invaluable source material! I am going on holiday for two weeks on Friday, so I am in no immediate rush. However, I would be very interested to see your car Robin, and if it is still in a stripped down state some point shortly after the 10th of August I will most definitely be getting in touch and if it isn't too much trouble will drop by. I'll follow up on that when I'm back! Thank you! Ruaridh, I will be in touch now!