Return to Website

alien uth message board

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Favorite Youth Group Memory

So what's your favorite youth group memory? One of mine was when Chris caught a snake with his bare hands, on the camping trip two years ago. The best part was that we got it all on video!

-tim

Re: Favorite Youth Group Memory

awe no one has responded and i feel bad so i will :) ok...hmm...i dont kno, theres so many to choose from...a highlight is def. scraping gum from the bottom of those pews, too bad Lori threw it away :( gr...but yeah the snake thing was gross...and oh yeah go me i caught it on camera...and i remember you kept having me, jrod and elly walk across the river thing...ok thats all...this is too long all ready... and ps from now on im just gonna put Chelsea...not Chelsea D.

I agree with Chelsea D., scraping gum off the pews on our WV mission trip was a good time. But I'de hafta say my allll time favorite memory was on the impromptu mission trip at night. Or was it daytime? I dunno but Tim was rapping..and I mean hard-core rapping. I think Joe, Andrew and Greg helped out a 'lil. Those were good times!

Thanks Tim.. I liked Pattywack Jr too (The snake) I dont believe that someone SMASHED pattywack (the moth I caught at Jen's parents) I think It was Jarrod. He sprayed him with bug spray too :( I remember Clairvoyence the Fly I caught at the Mission Trip In WV too... I have a thing with Animals I guess.. Ohyeah favorite memory.... um I really like the Whole Mission trip experience. Although Id have to say teh WV one was better becasue there werent so many people (This year it kinda felt like we were just one more of the thousands there) I like staying in Dorms.. fun stuff.. Im going to CYF this year.. Even if Tim has to drag me (And Tim you bave my permission lol) P.S. Im really talkative.. I wrote in 3 topics already.. woah