Return to Website

alien uth message board

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey I have an interesting question

OK, so today in History, we were having a trial and we had witnesses that had to testify. We had to swear to tell the truth on a book and one girl made a huge deal that we were being forced to swear on the bible when it wasn't even the bible. So anyway, this brought up the topic of whether it is ok to swear on a bible in the courtroom. I don't know, but i just thought that it was an interesting question. Let me know what you think.

Re: Hey I have an interesting question

I dont think you should swear on a book if it's not the bible. I dont like studying government anyway.

i dont like that you should swear on anything other than the bible. I think that because like in the courtroom they say raise your right and and iswear to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me god. and if yyou swear on the bible you are more likely to tall the truth if you swear on the bible than if you just swear on any ordinary book!!!!!

would any of you swear on your math book?

good thoughts everyone.

Ya tim considering i HATE math i doubt i would swear on my math booook!!!!!!!!!

...........i think if i had to swear on a math book, i would probably lie on purpose just because i swore on a math book