Return to Website

alien uth message board

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hey

HEY GUYS WHATS UP N2M HERE I AM SITTING IN STUDY HALL IN ONE OF MY TEACHERS CLASS ROOMS AND I WAS BORED AND HAD NOTIN TO DO SO I STARTED LOOKIN AT THE PICTURES ON THE WEBSITE AND I LOOK REALY BAD IN THE ONE FROM ATWOOD I HAVE A TOWEL ON ME AND MY HAIR LOOKS LIKE THE PRESIDENTS!!!!!!!! THANX TIM NOW ANYONE THAT LOOKS AT IT WILL THINK I AM RETARDED!!!!!!!! WELL G2G CAUSE STUDY HALL IS OVER!!!!!!! SEE YA ON SUNDAY!!! :)

Re: hey

What is it with people and not liking the look of their pictures? If ur not going to like the picture, then dont let people take ur picture.

thanx brian it really wasn't my chose to let tim take that picture they were taking it because of the scrapbooking thing the gurls did during the game at atwood. So it really wasn't my chose.

well well well!!! i'll try to be more careful when we are taking pictures in the future.

don't sweet it, though... i think all the pictures are cool!

if you want, Megan, i'll let you take a picture of me when i'm not ready.

thanx tim i will remember that i will take a picture of you when you are least expecting it!!!!!!!! i am not kidding But i just look really bad in that picture!!! well the bell is going to ring so g2g

well sorry............. and tim might want to watch out when megan might take that picture...lol