Return to Website

alien uth message board

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just saying hi

Ok! I FINALLY remembered to come on here and the first thing I noticed that the professional look ot the site. I'm not sure if it was Tim, Jen, or someone else, but whoever did it definatly knows what they are doing. That is some nice Flash :)I know a little about HTML so I can truly appreciate it lol. Anyhow yeah.

I read a topic about people not coming, and I agree with Whoever said it (Brian?): Tim jsut needs to remind us.. I'll definatly be checking this place out more though.

Re: Just saying hi

Also, two more things be... i mean 3 more things before I go.
#1 Just to bring up the whole swearing on the bible thing (People get mad when they bring back old topics so I jsut threw it in here) Heres What I think... The Bible is God's word. One of the 10 commandments was to not use the Lord's name in Vain... SO isn't swearing on God's Word almost jsut as bad? I kind of think so.. Think about it.. ITs one thing swearing on HIM.... But swearing on everything he stands for can't be very far off..

#2.. Im having trouble with some peoples names.. like amanda and Brian.. I think its Amanda Symeonides But it could be Brian Kandel or Barrs...(sp?) so yeah use last initials :)

#3uh... crap I dont remember Ohwell :)

reply to chris

Hey Chris..uh, I just wanted to tell you that the name spelling is...Amanda Symeonides, so I think you spelled it right but there it is again for future references!

Re: Just saying hi

yeah.. definatly spelled it right.. thanks for the heads up though..... i guess