Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: the question of the week

First: 1212012
Second: the second one, becasue its singular so you use is

nope chris im sry! both of ur answers r wrong.

come on guys try it!!!

~<3~
chelsa

Ok chris...lol that answer for the first one isnt even possible....ok so the question is 12,1200,12...so that would be 13,212....i think? lol and the other one would be neither cuz the yolk is yellow...

yeah go chelsea good job! you got it right! lol! ok so now how many is that? two that you've gotten right? lol good job!

ok heres the new question

a farmer in california owns a beautiful pear tree. he supplies the fruit to a nearby grocery store. the store owner hs called the frmer to see how much fruit is available for him to purchase. the farmer knows that the main trunk has 24 branches. each branch has exactly12 boughs and each bough has exactly 6 twigs. since each twig bears one piece of fruit, how many plums will the farmer be able to deliver?

think hard!!

NONE he owns a pear tree lol and that would be 3 ive gotten right (not counting this one) heck yes im on a roll! lol

nice job again chelsea!! im sry im not gunna post another question for this week or for nexy week cuz im going to Florida!!!

hey all you ppl that are in bells and are looking at this thing...i will drag you all on the top thrill dragster when we go on wednesday!!! and chelsea i WILL get you on any roller coaster i can!! lol!
ok see you all on wednesday!

i'm out!

~<3~
chelsea