Return to Website

Ask Eli

Have any questions about Aussies, or dogs in general? Feel free to ask them... I will answer them to the best of my ability. (I am under 2 yrs old but am incredibly knowledgeable for my age.)

Ask Eli
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: puppies

Hi! Sorry for the delay in response but we've been on vacation! YEAH!!!!!!

We don't have pups very often. Debbiemom only breeds when there is a breeding to do that she wants to keep something out of. I am now three. Stellamom just had her first litter of pups since I was born. Debbiemom searched long and hard for a breeding to meet her requirements. The sire had to be a minimum of OFA Good with Eyes cleared by CERF. He had to have an outstanding front (Stellamom's front is not shabby in the least but could be improved upon.*G*). He had to be solid all around in conformation. He had to have a wonderful temperment. (Debbiemom prefers to place quality puppies in quality pet homes.) He had also had to have a pedigree that excelled in performance....herding, agility, etc. (Debbiemom loves to have fun with us doing what we love to do!) Red factored was a plus. The guy also had to be an outcross, because mom wanted a female that she could breed anywhere and not have to worry about quadrupling on potential genetic problems (All breeds have them. We Aussies are not immune.)

We had a litter of pups on Mother's Day *hahahaha*! I am now a big brother. YEAH! Did Debbiemom sell some pups? Yes! The pups were sold before they were born..... Will there be another litter soon? No! It will be at least another couple of years. Stella mom is going to be spayed for her health and to enable her to enjoy her favorite pastime (agility) without interuption!

Lots of licks,

Eli

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Do you sell puppies?