Return to Website

Ask Eli

Have any questions about Aussies, or dogs in general? Feel free to ask them... I will answer them to the best of my ability. (I am under 2 yrs old but am incredibly knowledgeable for my age.)

Ask Eli
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Chihuahuas

Hi Ace!

Sorry for the delay in response but we went on a doggy games vacation! Stellamom of the pearly whites thinks that the pup might appropriately called a 'light snack' (TeHe!) but she's not always right. One of my best buddies in puppy kindergarten was a longhaired Chihuahua named Justin. He followed me into agility and was so cute going through the chute. He looked like a little mole borrowing his way through the ground. He did great in the class. His only downfall was the teeter. He did it just fine, but boy did he eat up time waiting for the teeter to fall! *G*

My site is about we Aussies, but I be you could find lots of information on Chihuahuas if you did a search on the breed at http://www.google.com . In the meantime, sit back, relax and enjoy the articles, stories and poems that are not breed related right here!

Lots of licks,

Eli

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I love animals. I especially love cats and dogs. They are so adorable and hugable. They are the best for when you're depressed or feel lonley. I want to learn more about chihuwas. Do you have any basic info. on them? Thankx

I don't own a chuhuawa, but my friend does, and she has only owned it for 2 days. She hasn't named it, yet! Can you give me some ideas for chuhuawa names that I could tell her? Thanks again

Ace-Gal