Return to Website

BETFOR Association

British Element Trieste Force 1945 - 1954
Message  Board

Our editorial policy is based on the ideas of free speech and respect for others.

Forum: British Element Trieste Force 1945 - 1954
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Bravenet Support Test

Bravenet Support Test

Re: Bravenet Support Test

What's this about?

Email  

Whats this about?

Email  

My fault, Roy; yesterday I was trying to post something and got a little red triangle telling me that the message board had exceeded the number of posts allowed and invited me to "upgrade" to "silver service" (which I thought was something you got in fancy tea shops) for several dollars more per month. So, being a notorious tight wad I asked Bravenet what was going on and the nice man replied later that he had tried it twice himself and it was all right. So that was him trying it - and I must thank him. He tells me that we've had 91,000 and odd out of 200,000 so we've some way to go before the red triangle should crop up. Since many of our members have finger trouble which prevents them from posting, it could be a very long time.

Let's hope their fingers get better soon.

Harry - Just after posting my 'idle thoughts on an idle day' for this morning I came across this 'thread'. I am now wondering if I ought to stop the 'Wails from Wales' before BETFOR goes insolvent!!!! I'll take a chance and still wish you all the very best for Christmas and 2017. Dave 796

Dave, I know you're only joking but it gives me the chance to say that it would be the greatest of pities if the Prestatyn Press Releases were to be stopped. I look forward to reading your always positive and cheerful bulletins and I'm sure even all the silent ones do as well.

If the world were made up of folks like you all the trouble spots we read about would be peaceful and pleasant places to live.