BETFOR Association

British Element Trieste Force 1945 - 1954
Message  Board

Our editorial policy is based on the ideas of free speech and respect for others.

British Element Trieste Force 1945 - 1954
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tonight I had a very pleasant conversation face to face with a friend of mine in Trieste. We call each other up at least once a week to keep up to date using SKYPE.
It costs nothing. So, If anyone out there has Skype downloaded give me a call - but only in the evenings after 2030 hours and have a natter. If you ain't got Skype, download it, its free and you see who you are talking to.

Re: SKYPE

Spent an hour and a half this afternoon and tonight talking and nattering to my friend in Trieste with Skype. NO CHARGE. And I could see hom and the inside of the room where he was. He was almost nude! This afternoon the temperature where he lives was 30 degrees C. At 2330 Tempo Italiano, the temperature outside the house was 21 degrees C but inside nearer to 28. One of the advantages of using Skype.

Re: SKYPE

Using SKYPE my friend in Trieste and me call each other up twice a week on a Monday and a Thursday evening about 2100 UK time and natter away to our hearts content for at least an hour. Tonight in his garden, (he lives in Sesto San Sergio up on the hills at the back of San Sabba) the temperature was 24 degrees C and inside twas near to 33 and he was once again in the nude.
Is there nobody out there reading this who has Skype? I'm always on my laptop after 2030 each night so you can always give me a call. Best of all is that you can see who you are talking to and it's FREE.