BETFOR Association

British Element Trieste Force 1945 - 1954
Message  Board

Our editorial policy is based on the ideas of free speech and respect for others.

British Element Trieste Force 1945 - 1954
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Web-cams and Christmas.

If anyone is interested in seeing the Christmas lights in various places around the world, i suggest you log on to: aTrieste.eu You should get a page in blue with indications of Trieste.
Scroll down to the bottom and click on the last item. A page in black and white opens with the words Wiki for a Trieste.eu. Below that is a window in Italian. On the right hand side there is a box where it says Trieste, web-cams and Trieste citta. Click on Trieste citta and you get another page with a lot of rectangles. At the top are two rectangles wsith the words Piazza Unita. Click on the second one down and you get a view of the Piazza Unita with all the Christmas trees. However, on the right hand side of that are the words ; tutte le web-cams.
Click on that and you get at the top of the next page a list of all the places in the world where there are web-cams operating LIVE. Take your pick of where you would like to look and click on that. OR, on the right hand side are three small boxes. Move your cursor over each box and it will tell you what web-cam you can get by a simple click. For starters I would suggest that from the list of places at the top of the page where it show all the web-cam sites available, you click on Croatia, then Istria and then Pola. The Christmas decoration in the main square outside the Temple has the most interesting Christmas decoration I have seen in a long time. OR, you could just keep looking at some programme on Sky!