BETFOR ASSOCIATION

Message Forum

British Element Trieste Force 1945 - 1954
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Montalbano Comes North

TRIESTE Che il commissario Montalbano lasci la sua amata Sicilia è un evento davvero raro, ma questa volta il personaggio interpretato da Luca Zingaretti e nato dalla penna di Andrea Camilleri volerà in Friuli per indagare su un nuovo caso di omicidio. Lo conferma la Fvg Film Commission che sta ultimando la ricerca delle location per le riprese della fiction Rai, previste per fine aprile.

If you've seen any of the television episodes, or read any of Camilleri's books you'll be interested in this item in Il Piccolo. The paragraph says that Montalbano (played by Luca Zingaretti) has left his beloved Sicily for Friuli to pursue his latest. investigation.

Re: Montalbano Comes North

Thanks for that Harry. I love the series but it is usually too few episodes!
At my Italian class they raved over Maltes but I have yet to catch up with it.

Re: Montalbano Comes North

Paula, my favourite viewing. It used to be on BBC4 but I doubt they will be screening it until it has finished its present run on ITV. Used to start at 2100 hours and finished about 1045 each episode. In Italian with English sub-titles. I loved it because I could see some of the mistakes they made in the translations from Italian to English for the sub-titles. I'm Looking forward to this autumn which is generally when they put it on on BBC4.
Beh, ci si puo` sempre sperar, no?