BETFOR ASSOCIATION

Message Forum

British Element Trieste Force 1945 - 1954
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Recurrence

A few days ago our Bravenet fee "recurred" ie it was automatically swiped from my account. I did think of raising this question before the event but decided it was best left until there was no time element involved. The question is, "Has this "Message forum", as Bravenet call it, outlived its usefulness?

On a personal level, I don't mind; I still get some pleasure from using the "search" box to see reminders of people ans topics from the past but I sometimes weary of seeing my own name cropping up day after day.

Re: Recurrence

Harry,Im letting myself into trouble but please dont stop your messages.Most enjoyed.
I wonder if there are anymore x members out there?

Yes indeedy. I quite like dropping in at least once per night to see if anybody has posted something else from what they posted last night. And I feel that piece of sorrow to read of someone's "Last Post". "They grow not old" as the line from that poem goes.

yes, I agree that it should continue. Harry has had his a/c 'raided' so presumably we are in for another year. I am about to email Christmas greetings to known users and will try to comment if Harry will keep the pictures changing. What are the clues in the Scottish picture ? I was in the Highlands in June but do not recognize the scene.

When I said "clues" I should have said "clue". I was meaning the building just visible on the far left shore. It only means something if you know where it - is so sorry to be misleading.

The other "clue" is only visible if you know where to look and what to look for.