BETFOR ASSOCIATION

Message Forum

British Element Trieste Force 1945 - 1954
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rainy Day

As you know, I'm not one to gloat, but it's been sunny and (relatively) mild here . Pleasant enough to lure me out on the bike for a couple of hours. (I talk in terms of time now - not distance.) Icy mornings and wet leaves have been enough to keep me off it for some time so I was blowing for tugs soon after starting out.

If you send me the photo as an attachment, I can send you the bbcode for it. All you do then is copy and paste it into your post where ever you want it. If you upload it to the TRUST album of our website, you can get the code yourself. Using Firefox you right click on the image then left click on "Send image". That gives you the address. You then add after it and that gives you the code. Copy and paste. Using IE, you right click then left click on "Properties" and that gives you the address in a little window in the middle. Right click on the address then left click on "Apply". That works the same as "copy". Do have a go.

Are you whistling "A Life on the Ocean Wave"?

Well folks the malady that has affected some of your computers has now hit mine. I had to take mine to the repair shop this evening. It refused to cooperate so I had no choice but take it to the shop. I am sending this MSG on my iPad. Without it I would be dead in the water.
Gene

Since Gene's computer has thrown a wobbler, I'll post his photo taken on that rainy day showing the BETFOR message board on the computer screen and a rainy garden (OK Gene, I know - "yard") outside.

Well How About This!! I have my desktop home and I am looking at the picture I sent you Harry and it is proper side up . How about that! (I like How Abouts) I do not know why but when I first tried to boot up my desktop after coming home it balked and I thought "here we go again." But instead after a few minutes it settled down and now it seems to be OK, but I haven't really checked it out. It is approx. 24 hours since the picture was taken and the weather continues to be dark and gloomy, almost ready to rain some more.