BETFOR ASSOCIATION

Message Forum

British Element Trieste Force 1945 - 1954
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Whitehall 1212

Will anyone be at the keyboard at twelve minutes past noon today? I'll be out so won't have the chance but it will be an opportunity to have your post timed and dated "1212121212". (Well - sort of.)

Re: Whitehall 1212

HI YER

Pity you didn't wait another 12 minutes! Typical la di da public school impatience.

What is my young brother Harry up to now ? Smart of him to notice the date though. I don't suppose he has much else to think about these days. Evening all.

I got rushed to the Doctors,with severe Food poisoning,and im aiming though an eye of a needle. No ALCOHOL,but ordered to drink plenty of PARNIE.
Could take a week,before i am in the clear,so it puts our Christmas Dinner into question,as i am banned from going near food resterauants. lets hope he is wrong.

Here is where New Scotland Yard used to be until the late 60's. WHITEHALL 1212 went out around then. Can you remember the old London 3 letter codes ? MUSeum, ACOrn GERard etc etc. Maybe you had one one at home if resident in THE SMOKE
Anyone know who Sgt Wilson is ? What on earth is PARNIE.? hope he recovers before Christmas. We need our correspondents to be well.