BETFOR ASSOCIATION

Message Forum

British Element Trieste Force 1945 - 1954
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: new members part 2

Vote !!!! I cannot bear even to watch it. Never mind vote. What ever happened to clapping as a way of applauding something? Why all that wailing, hooting, howling and catterwauling - and that's when they like it. What would they do if they didn't??

And while I think on when are you going to tell a joke that doesn't mention yourself?

Brucie, I thought that the main rule for membership was that they must have served in some way with some organisation during the period of the Free Territory of Trieste???????? See dates on front page of web-site.

Larry , we are dealing here with fantasy not literal fact. Can you add to Wedgie Benn, Ian Paisley, Dennis Skinner, Christopher Lee, Brian Close ? Nice little exercise for. you.

A bit young I know but he did join up for a while. Not many people know this but he died on the bog. Ironic or what. He had all them number ones but it was a number two that did for him.

Well done Jim. Fascinating information particularly timely for the festive season.Another chapter of SCD has ended, will I be asked back next year ? Perhaps the reader who uses the caterwauling word will give us his thoughts. I notice that Larry is not offering any new candidates. Perhaps he will have time on his hands over Christmas.