Return to Website

Paper Flowers Discussion Forum

Welcome to my message boards. Only discussions about V.C. Andrews books here. All other topics will be deleted. This forum will have it's entries deleted periodically due to server space. Most posts will be left up for a year space allowing.

Paper Flowers Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
poor poor paul-all that glitters

why WHY WHY!!?? did Paul have to die!!!! i was so shocked and disappointed!!! I never ever thought he would die! I though they would find him (but still alive) and i dunno...maybe make him come to his senses. LIke he would've spent most of his life, til he was 60?, still in love w/ Ruby but before he would die he would find someone else. Maybe someone not as good as Ruby, but never the less, someone!!!

Poor poor Paul....such a wasted short life.... *sigh*

Do u realize that, (i'm pretty sure), that the only person Paul had been in bed w/ is probably Ruby??? His, half sister, the one that left him, and couldn't say "I love you" for his own good. That must feel so sad. Not having the person u love, love u back. *tear*

why did he have to die!?!?!?!? waaaaaaaahhhhh!!!

Re: poor poor paul-all that glitters

i sorry but i think paul should have died at that point in the story. I think it made the novel excellent and really heart felt. Paul went really strange and Beau was excellent in the series. Im sorry but i disagree with you. So thumbs up to Virginia in the Landry series.