Length overall: 150' 5"
Beam: 25' 2"
Draught: 9' 9"
Builders: De Hoop N.V. - Lobith, Holland
Holds: 1 (85')
Engines: 6-cylinder diesel, 360bhp by Masch. Kiel A.G.
Sep 1951: Launched Lobith, Holland, by De Hoop N.V. for Wanganui Shipping Co. as River City.
3 Mar 1952: Arrived Wanganui direct from Continent via Panama. Entered service Wanganui-Wellington-Lyttelton-Timaru.
7 Nov 1959: Cargo caught fire and ship put into Kaikoura where the fire was extinguished by the local Fire Brigade. Considerable damage to cargo but ship unharmed.
Jul 1964: Sold to Holm Shipping Co. and renamed Holmbrae.
8 Jun 1966: Grounded in Victoria Channel, Otago Harbour. Refloated 9 June 1966.
7 Jul 1966: Sold to Captain A.R. Rusden, Port Vila, New Hebrides and renamed Paulmarkson.
7 Aug 1966: Sailed from Onehunga for Suva.
1968: Sold to Comptoirs Francais Des Nouvelles-Hebrides, Port Vila and renamed Henri Bonneaud.
1988: Laid up at Espiritu Santo, Vanuatu.
1989: Sold to Aquamarine Diving, Vanuatu. Name retained.
19 Dec 1989: Scuttled for use as a recreational dive wreck off Bokissa Island Resort, Vanuatu.