​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

For anything relating to the 44ft Lifeboats

I have my very own 44ft MLB engineer EN3/MKCS William Collette Ret.
who has very kindly agreed to help you with your engineering questions.

General
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 44' MLB plans anywhere?

I understand that you can purchase plans from the Royal National Lifeboat Institution, of the Waveney Class, which is the same boat.

You should address your request to the following together with a S.A.E. or an I.R.C.

Engineering Secretary

Royal National Lifeboat Institution

West Quay Road

Poole

Dorset

BH15 1HZ

England

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I'd love to know if prints (or electronic versions) of the 44' MLB are around. I don't want to build one, I just like to study plans.

Chris You might want to check with the C.G museum in Seattle Wa. Coast Guard Museum Northwest 1519 Alaskan Way South Seattle Wa. 98134 (206)217-6993 They had plans for most C.G.boats.Good Luck Fred

Replying to:

I'd love to know if prints (or electronic versions) of the 44' MLB are around. I don't want to build one, I just like to study plans.

I have a set of original blueprints of the Canadian 44'. Unfortunately I can't part with it and

have no idea how one could make a print off a fullsize print ?

Electronically you can pull up line drawings at

www.ccg-gcc.gc.ca/fleet/ga/gen-300.gif

Good luck

Replying to:

yes there is any station that has recently had a 44 will have plans and they are also sold with the boats.

Replying to:

I have a set of 44' MLB plans that I got from the CG Headquarters while I served in the USCG. I used them to help me build my model. See the page on this site for model photos. I can sell you a copy, since I had to pay for mine.As soon as I can get them into an electronic format, will leave message on bulletin board. My email address is dnimax@hotmail.com

Replying to: