​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

For anything relating to the 44ft Lifeboats

I have my very own 44ft MLB engineer EN3/MKCS William Collette Ret.
who has very kindly agreed to help you with your engineering questions.

General
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Unfair competition!

Hmmm... I am just finishing grad school. Maybe this would be a good time to shift to law enforcement!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I GOT ONE FOR THE HUMBOLDT COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE. I GOT IT AS A TRANSFER FOR FREE. I WILL USE IT FOR OUR BOATING PROGRAM AT HUMBOLDT BAY, CA

Replying to:

Does anbody know the approximate prices for which the RNLI and USCG 44 boats were sold. Were they put out to tender or sealed bid or ? I'm curious. Are any on the market?

Re: Unfair competition!

I am a member of the USCG Auxiliary and run the Hope Becker Maritime Training Center, a non-profit, tax exempt educational organization on the Hudson River. I was wondering who the Sheriff contacted at the Coast Guard for the free transfer program.

Replying to:

Hmmm... I am just finishing grad school. Maybe this would be a good time to shift to law enforcement!

Replying to:

I GOT ONE FOR THE HUMBOLDT COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE. I GOT IT AS A TRANSFER FOR FREE. I WILL USE IT FOR OUR BOATING PROGRAM AT HUMBOLDT BAY, CA

Replying to:

Does anbody know the approximate prices for which the RNLI and USCG 44 boats were sold. Were they put out to tender or sealed bid or ? I'm curious. Are any on the market?